Your Daily Game Plan
Oscar Party Drinking Game
Make your fete an affair to not remember
Every year, members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (we didn't know rebooting 21 Jump Street was a "science" either) vote on the big screen's best and brightest stars.
So here's how to make watching Hollywood's self-congratulatory orgy of backslapping a little more bearable with these boozy rules of viewing.
Take a Sip
- Anytime someone says "Brett Ratner," "Slur" or "Eddie Murphy"
- If Angelina Jolie's lips look thicker than her collarbone
- For every Darth Vader reference in James Earl Jones' honorary award presentation
- If anyone in your party says, "Jennifer Lopez is a presenter?"
Finish Your Drink
- If Billy Crystal says, "Darling" or "You look marvelous!"
- Anytime Cirque Du Soleil's performance "totally changes your perception of the capabilities of the human body, bro."
- Michael Douglas dies
Smash Yourself in the Face With a Bottle
- If presenters Tina Fey, Will Ferrell, Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog take the stage together. Life will never get any better anyway!
The 84th Academy Awards; Feb 26; Begins at 7:00PM on ABC; Red Carpet coverage starts at 1:30PM